Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The White fox who wants to die (3)

I reread the manga and got the gist of it so far. I hope mangasushi remember this manga and maybe there might be a reason why.

@KamiKira00 The MC has been suffered pretty bad since childhoold(13yrs old) and got open up after he met those 3 girls and together for THREE FREAKING YEARS for the reason to let his guard down. You could see from those 3 girls reaction that they are "forced" to do it. I could think it would be the same if he marries one of them.

@Kookiezi MC needs to know the reason why they did it but I guess it was "their" plan who knows?

Fed-Kun's army
Okay. Griffith checked himself out here...the MC has better be planning on keeping that falshion.

@Koyomiya
I don't remember much since it has been a few years but I remember dropping it shortly after the next city arc where the original story premise is forgotten and it's just your standard jpn-fantasy light novel again.

Dex-chan lover
huh...interesting choice of font. a bit thin IMO so it's a bit hard to read here and there

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update suno, nice to see it finally get a new chapter after so long.

It's alive? It's allliiiiveeee, thanks so much for picking this series up. Much appreciated and looking forward to the next one now ;)

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the best fantasy story, but damn! It's by far better than some other trash. Please keep translation it.

Users who are viewing this thread