Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - The White fox who wants to die (4)

Dex-chan lover
@FacelessEntity don't know if there's a saying or reference being alluded to there, but it's a possibility, since there's a legendary figure in Asian culture called the white tiger ('Byakko' in Japanese).

Dex-chan lover
@GoodGuyMarko he didn't take his powers, the group that took his powers are part of the elemental heroes group cause they were jealous of his powers and being noticed by the other group that is supposedly superior cause they have divine skill granted by gods (which that clairvoyance dude is likely part of.)

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane
That whole "identify as" thing wasn't in the raw. That was entirely inserted by either the TL or PR.
『私、ハクコと言います。ハクとでも呼んでいただければ。性別はオスです』
性別はオスです
"Sex is male"

Fed-Kun's army
sum it up... so those "heroes" are just scumbags in reality. and when theres an real hero, then they just dispose of him.
(thats why they already have method to do so)

Dex-chan lover
So did foresight bastard have a hand in influencing the inciting bullshit or is he just trash? At this point the antagonists seem like just petty jerks on a stage far too grand for them.

@Doomer you know what they say, the best revenge is living well.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector that's what you do for petty shit, we're talking betrayal and attempted murder here. you can't honestly tell me that the best revenge for someone who tried to murder you is to do nothing and just live on?

Dex-chan lover
Go to the village of the former fiancee of the former most powerful hero and took every women in it, his step sister included ? What fuck of a plan is that ?
Because either you want to fight the hero of Darkness but in that case you didn't take enough people....
Or you want to abducted women but in that case he clearly chose the wrong one !

@Doomer maybe he means that you will live longer than them and witness their death

Btw fuck other h(er)oes!!

Fed-Kun's army
The dude is not even trying to take revenge, why are they going after him ? (Not a real question)

ffs

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I mean, I'm pretty sure the last time I heard that it was in regards to physical and sexual abuse, and had more to do with better emotional health and not being trapped in the past as opposed to something created for yours and my entertainment.

However in this specific case, with this wannabe chess master trying to kill him, living well and not dying is probably THE THING that would eat him up the most and make the Hero of Foresight's life just absolute hell. There's a part of me that just wants to see these two settle into a not quite slow life while the asshole tries and fails over and over to actually interfere.

and for the other jealous bastards, living on and still doing hero shit is gonna piss on their parade so much when they hear about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer
let them off fast or be a constant thorn in their side... a bit hard to tell what would be the best way to do it. if my thought was going to "ill just die" I think that the best course of action is just be a constant thorn in their side, it would overall have a better result than just trying to take revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Hero of ForeSight
More like Hero of Rhyme.
147ea5ba7f43d1f491233eb3986e9d3cf2acd7a5_hq.jpg

Get it??

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this scratch my "friend dudes just fucking around, traveling the world, seeing things" itch just right.

It's fucking great.

Users who are viewing this thread