Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Dream

Dex-chan lover
kinda gives me a glt vibe

but this story has PLOT? what is that mysterious stone?

Dex-chan lover
>Japan
>Not amusing a giant enemy crab could come out at any given time
Noobs

Shimeji has emotions now, yayyyyyyyy!!!

Ah of course, a fairy... yeah... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s013grY4zRo

@AgentKuga That's what I was thinking too. I don't know if I can take another ending like that though.

@AgentKuga this is more like an after-like world, rather than normal world with define logic. Heavily influenced by author's other works such as Girls Last Tour.

Let's see. Sis wants to save the world and entering the dream had something to do with that.

My theory is that reality was created by Shimeji, and I don't mean the dream. I think everything we've seen till now has been fake. So how do the girls from Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou enter this? Not sure yet. It may be related to that highest place the series ended.

Dex-chan lover
@dedmoroz completely agreed, the vibes from lain and haibane renmei are super strong.

I have to admit that I never got too invested in GLT but damn I've been loving this everytime more and more.

Thanks for the update!

So I was randomly looking around after reading this chapter and stumbled upon the pre-serialization. If the events of that are true, then wow this series is so much darker then I thought.

at the first half of chapter I wondered if she'll be forced to look for net terminal genes or not

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was somehow really weird and really good. I thought we were going to see some of the Sis's love story, but I can't complain.

PD: Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread