Shimeji Simulation

Dex-chan lover
@mangamerchant

I sent a message to @Absang some days ago, indicating that I'd found scans uploaded at an aggregator site, and he or she has since been logged into MangaDex; but I've not received a reply and, as we can see, an English-language translation of chapter 3 is still not here.

I don't know who is responsible for the scans that I found at the aggregator site; I've not carefully compared them to the translations for which you provided a link.

1414053843308.png

The shocking truth that this is a sequel to Girls Last Tour and they gotta break the simulation to get back to the Island.

Group Leader
I've noticed something while rereading Girls' Last Tour:
In chapter 27, in camera scene, there is current protagonist shown.
https://s1.mangadex.org/data/7e5d8140bdbb802b5c052251d27e2c2f/14.png
(on the left of the picture)
(on left down corner, there is probably egg-girl).
So yeah, it was planned for a long time.

The events in Shimeji Simulation is prob the first one to happen in regards of the latest chapters the sister created some device to prob transfer people into dreams but it shows that it wont work because you can basically create anything if you put youre mind to it but also it will overload when a certain person will think os something big ( like a giant frying pan) meaning it wont be enough to save the world to some potential danger(see girls last tour), or the dream wont cant sustain million of brains and thoughts hence why its a prob not done yet. it also shows that weird stone which is probably the same stone on the top of the world where yuu and chii-chan (died) meaning the stone has prob some weird shits to send people to a dream like place hence why theirs no dead bodies to be found in both anime and manga of girls last trip.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I uploaded the first volume cover. I think it would be good for it to be the image for the series on the page.

Users who are viewing this thread