Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I thought people would be discussing how cute the chapter was, how the character started to overcome her trauma, but no let’s discuss the ethics of the manga. Seriously, it’s chapter 12, how the FUCK you expected something different when the story is literally about these two characters?

Dex-chan lover
good chapter

completely forgot the awkward pacing of the previous one bcz it was so well written by comparison.

Dex-chan lover
very concerning age gap tbh 17 and 23?
are people really ok with a high schooler and a college student like age gap
As I wrote 6 years aint a Big age gap and is pretty damn normal irl. You say that 17 and 23 is very concerning, but I dont see why thats the case, since in this Day and age is almost harder to find a 17 year old who never had sex than one who has…

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they did not waste any time. And Ayu is the top, kinda thought she'd be too shy for that but I guess she's finally achieved the impossible goal of being accepted and is just going for it.

Aggregator gang
I thought people would be discussing how cute the chapter was, how the character started to overcome her trauma, but no let’s discuss the ethics of the manga. Seriously, it’s chapter 12, how the FUCK you expected something different when the story is literally about these two characters?
Honestly I’m less concerned about the age gap, and more concerned about the story as a whole. It’s not looking too good. In the span of a couple chapters, we went from our MC catching feelings, to an accepted confession that ends in a hook up. It feels soooo rushed, considering how much more still needs to be resolved.

Double-page supporter
Honestly I’m less concerned about the age gap, and more concerned about the story as a whole. It’s not looking too good. In the span of a couple chapters, we went from our MC catching feelings, to an accepted confession that ends in a hook up. It feels soooo rushed, considering how much more still needs to be resolved.
Perhaps the authors had a deadline coming up so they rushed to make progress on the yuri

Dex-chan lover
Nah but it's like why did Ayu go and call her self "disgusting" after accepting the fact that and proudly too that she's gay in ch1....?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how y'all be overacting about the age gap,

I'm currently reading a manga where the main couple has a 13 years age gap💀💀,
So y'all should pls chill out

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there's some hypocrisy in the air, this manga has been from the get go, very ecchi and yuri and romantic but they become lovers and Gasp D: W-WHAT?! come on... like, seriously come on.
But aaaaaaaaanywayyyyyy wheeeew this manga has been really straightforward from the start but now BANG it happened, they lay bare all their feelings (including the fact that she doesn't respect her as a diligent person lol) it's amazing, will things change ? I don't think so right away but now they have to level their feelings and relation from now on, and that could go like a roller coaster.
And thank you very much for translating the whole (I think it is the whole volume) volume like BOOM, I'm taking my time to catch up, but it's very sweet

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Wasn't she just thinking to herself about how she needs to keep her sexuality a secret? Why'd she suddenly change her mind?

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that it was too quick, but also the right moment.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I feel like the pacing made sense for these last two chapters Hikari was saying how she doesn't want and serious connections and responsibilities. Which l stressed out Ayu since that meant that her feelings would be rejected so better get it out in the open. That being said clearly some romantic feelings between the both of them because if Hikari didn't like her she wouldnt have gotten that far.

Users who are viewing this thread