Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I think this is gonna be like that other manga where homie was betrayed by all these women when he grew up and then they later realized how badly they treated him and try to make amends. But maybe with more generic relationships and not all of them suddenly falling in love with him which would piss me off.

Dex-chan lover
Let's me guess, you gonna try to make all of the other girls go through what basically is "a redemption arc but not really" too? To make them just likeable enough to make us see all of the girls in a somewhat good light and not be too harsh on them if they do something terrible in the future?

Ps: I heard that this is going to become heavy af with drama so brace yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is gonna be like that other manga where homie was betrayed by all these women when he grew up and then they later realized how badly they treated him and try to make amends. But maybe with more generic relationships and not all of them suddenly falling in love with him which would piss me off.
Yay, almost same idea.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really can't stand characters that speak in 3rd person it's both weird and just throws me off sometimes

Lmao they just said that the step sister lost her brother at a young age and tried to stay the same age so that when he comes back he recognizes her. That's probably why she talks like that. Which is kind of sad.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate azusa ( and all the other 2 girls who betrayed him ), giving her a "sad" story or a redemption arc not gonna change anything about my hate for them, hopefully they will die before the end of the manga ( but I doubt it's happen ) and I hate the most the other man, who do he think he is to say who can the white haired girl can talk to ? Who the fuck that bitch think he is ? Like " I'm God you mob can't talk with her, because I decided so" seriously, but hopefully he will die a painful death.

Dex-chan lover
I got the vibes of the manga with the bench gag where the dude is asked by multiple girls to help them get with his best friend. Only for him not to only be betrayed by the girls but framed by his best friend. Because the girl the best friend likes, likes the mc.

Except in this manga the best friend is replaced by a standard harem protag that doesn't have redeeming qualities. And the MC doesn't have a dubious goal to blow up in his face.

Dex-chan lover
wow glad this is back , thanks for the translation :meguupog: :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread