Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs a reality check...

taiga.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
MC's sister has no idea how much shit that idiot will give her for bringing miss heroine here to the MC. In that idiot's eyes it's much less of an insignificant thing and probably closer to a criminal offense.
True, but it seems she may not care that much anymore. Blowing up at her will only push her away more, and others may see how much of a tool he is.

Dex-chan lover
Man I don't fucking get it.. are there any Spoilers? The entire World they live in seems like a weird Otome Game Simulation, but we just weren't told 😐
I feel like it's missing a supernatural tag or shit (She apparently doesn't even know why she loves him)

Also I sure hope it won't just end with all those girls coming back and trying to get between him and Shiho <_<

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I don't fucking get it.. are there any Spoilers? The entire World they live in seems like a weird Otome Game Simulation, but we just weren't told 😐

Also I sure hope it won't just end with all those girls coming back and trying to get between him and Shiho <_<
I'm hoping it will turn out to be a dating sim the popular boy was isekaied into, but his natural personality meant he destroyed the ending he thought he was getting. You know, turn out to be a deconstruction.

Dex-chan lover
He already has two girls after him just fuck off and accept the fact that you lost!

Dex-chan lover
tbf even if a teenager is directly told they're being annoying, their puberty and immaturity would make some double down and bother you more til you get into a fist fight or publicly humiliate them otherwise

Double-page supporter
I feel like it's missing a supernatural tag or shit (She apparently doesn't even know why she loves him)

to put it shortly...yeah, everyone here is influenced by "the power of the script" and it favours some more than others, that's why the three girls are in love with ryoma for no reason, also why MC had such low self esteem at the beggining and many more stuff...

the three girls have different "endings" but none of them will get between shiho and the MC, the sister goes back to be like before ryoma appeared, even in this chapter you can see her going back to normal with MC and breaking the spell slowly, she also becomes very good friends with shiho (we can also see the beginings of that on this chapter) the other two will have their dramatic arcs but will remain in love with ryoma, library girl will become friends with MC again but not as close as they were before, childhood friend only has eyes for ryoma and MC and her kinda settle on how they really don't like each other anymore

Users who are viewing this thread