Shin Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Ancient Threats (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with monochrome pages, but we need the missing chapters.
There's only one more chapter in this volume, then the volume 3 bonuses, then we're 'up to date'. Line was supposed to release another chapter yesterday, but as usual nothing happened. There's nothing we can really do about it since Line is responsible for distributing individual chapters, and if they do end up releasing a chapter, it will most likely be these chapters I've uploaded recently, especially considering they didn't include the final chapter of volume 2 and instead skipped it. At this point in time all we can do is wait for volume releases.

Dex-chan lover
Ancient techno-elf vtuber was not what I would have expected for the next addition to the cast, but that is fine too.

Also,
8p3ygf.png

netorarelf

Contributor
I didn't realise there was a monochrome version! Can we keep these - split into a separate monochrome version of this series? I much prefer monochrome to the coloured version...

Dex-chan lover
There's only one more chapter in this volume, then the volume 3 bonuses, then we're 'up to date'. Line was supposed to release another chapter yesterday, but as usual nothing happened. There's nothing we can really do about it since Line is responsible for distributing individual chapters, and if they do end up releasing a chapter, it will most likely be these chapters I've uploaded recently, especially considering they didn't include the final chapter of volume 2 and instead skipped it. At this point in time all we can do is wait for volume releases.
Jeez, it sounds like Line is really botching the release of this series. Considering the amount of time between chapters, it makes me wonder if they have some completed ones just sitting there waiting to be released.

Edit: I suppose if Synecdoche is also doing all the coloring themselves, that could also explain the delay.

Dex-chan lover
I just realize this manga supposed to be colored until you mention it in the credit page

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realise there was a monochrome version! Can we keep these - split into a separate monochrome version of this series? I much prefer monochrome to the coloured version...
as much as that would be a good idea, that would require getting the volume 1 scans and scanlating those... its a little too much effort for me. plus i just wanted to sate the fat elf drought we were experiencing. I'll replace these pages with the colour versions next week when the colour volume is released.

Users who are viewing this thread