Shin Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rapid Relocation

Dex-chan lover
she walked
bnu34p.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was going to turn out into getting the elves to finally start working to help pay rent for a bigger home… Someone else already asked the question, but how long have they been freeloading at his place ?

Also, this chapter finally reveals the secret of Erufuda's magically changing inscriptions on her white T-shirts : She just has a bajillion of them ! All the same colour, all the same cut, all the same size, just different words.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol I just realized those elves are keeping trophies of their kills (eats??)
I thought it was going to turn out into getting the elves to finally start working to help pay rent for a bigger home… Someone else already asked the question, but how long have they been freeloading at his place ?

Also, this chapter finally reveals the secret of the Erufuda's magically changing inscriptions on her white T-shirts : She just has a bajillion of them ! All the same colour, all the same cut, all the same size, just different words.
I like to think they got the finances covered, Auntie pulls out a diamond or two from treasure hunting and its all settled lol

Dex-chan lover
I like to think they got the finances covered, Auntie pulls out a diamond or two from treasure hunting and its all settled lol
Oooh there was something like that, wasn't it ? I only have a very faint memory, I guess I'm due for a re-read of the initial series.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I'm surprised it took him this long to consider a move. Just how long has it been (in universe) since the first chapter anyways?
tbf most of the time when someone moves due to lack of space, other than taking care of children, most ppl would expect any roommates to also pitch in versus them just being guests unless he mentioned that he's saved as well (although do any of them have any proper jobs outside of the convenience store one? [that said idk how well known it is for non humans to visit the world but i'm sure some ppl would be like "take a pic with an elf" or some paid meet and greet])

Dex-chan lover
Im not hating but why cant some male characters that need help losing weight show up. Im tired of all these female characters mane....
it is a fanservice type story in the end

Or y'know, 'monkey's paw curls and gives you a femboy/intersex' chara XP
Tho some kinda male spinoff/genderbend bonus chapters would be amusing lol

Users who are viewing this thread