Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Ch. 28 - A Meeting Out of the Blue

Dex-chan lover
b8tqzp.jpg
iu

Aggregator gang
Page 4: How do you even lean forward like that by accident unless looking for something along the ground? That looked so forced. The left panel drew him turning around including his head, looking directly toward the girl. It would make more sense if he was short enough and turning around while still looking away then faceplanted at last second. Unless he has a tendency to automatically seek out chest pillows (or follow a scent?) and the "accident" part suggested by next page is just "not knowing who it was", but I don't remember him being characterized as such a person.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She acknowledged what he did, and wasn't mad at it? What is this sorcery!

Overall, I think this series does character design fairly well. It's a bit on the generic side, but with enough variance to not seem too derivative, even when it is. Not great quality, but cute enough.

And goddamn, Athena was cute as fuck in those 4 little panels.
You're saying that as if she isn't normally. But to be fair, it bears repeating.

Page 4: How do you even lean forward like that by accident unless looking for something along the ground? That looked so forced.
Standard lucky pervert logic.

So Yuno's weakness is Onee-san type
Too bad she seems like to be a siscon
Onee-san types are quite often siscons, so it checks out. Both of them are pretty, though.

Aggregator gang
Page 4: How do you even lean forward like that by accident unless looking for something along the ground? That looked so forced. The left panel drew him turning around including his head, looking directly toward the girl. It would make more sense if he was short enough and turning around while still looking away then faceplanted at last second. Unless he has a tendency to automatically seek out chest pillows (or follow a scent?) and the "accident" part suggested by next page is just "not knowing who it was", but I don't remember him being characterized as such a person.
Nono, it’s not Yuno I think. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Users who are viewing this thread