Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Into the Girls' Academy

Group Leader
Happy new years, everyone! As always, tell me if there's anything wrong and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. There's bound to be some sort of inconsistency since I was aiming to have it up today.

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer would like to have a word with this girl!

19-9b530a2b42668f93575822c97ff55a44f018293af498ad0b956b1127030ee617.png

Aggregator gang
is she dumb or what? why didn't she try to defend herself? she had dagger whjy not aim it at goblins while they are rushing at her? maybe I misread something?

Dex-chan lover
And lol at this girl just letting the goblins do anything while preparing Harakiri. 😂

@bvdaf
Maybe she's a masochist? There are plenty Victim Girls liking to get done by fat ugly bastards.

Fed-Kun's army
Um, the heck are Luna doing?

Well, it would make sense if she really doesn't have any power to fight back (real physical/magical power; not political power of course, she does it in the first place), but not trying anything to escape, like running or maybe jumping out of window or at least yelling help, is basically giving up herself. Furthermore, she tried to commit suicide which is a dump act for me, there is a chance for her to escape the situation. But yea, I know, getting raped is a really bad thing and can affect your mentality (it can last forever too), but huh... I don't know why but I think dying will be the end of everything she has. The bullies win, no one has the evidence of the bullying, her parents will be sad, and maybe, just maybe, the kingdom stability can be shaken (well, since she is a marquis' daughter, there's a little chance her death will be causing another problem).

nothing worse than forced tension for the sake of drama. The MC started the series as an OP laid back character with his own morals but now for the sake of cliche JP protag writing we see some huge ass fallacies like him saying if he'll finally get to talk to a girl when the goddess and the classmate beside him are girls. Or even the fact that he somehow now feels shame after saying in the same chapter that he's fine with a rumor or two. You'd think someone wouldn't be this bipolar and flip flop with confidence but then again this is one of the major flaws of these sort of manga.

@Coldbloodedtwilight yea its really annoying when they set up a character and just for the sake of it destroy the characters personality....i read one where the guy was really laid back and lazy but got convinced to do stuff by the dumbest reasons like a ghost that never appeared b4

Users who are viewing this thread