Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Dance With the Moon

What a load of horseshit.

Ein is definitely better for MC.
She wants him to be her knight despite not knowing about his true ability and all those horrendous rumor surrounding him.

Why do you this author?

wouldn't have been 100 times better just to have him swear an oath to the previous girl and THEN either they become partners or she rejected him, rather than IGNORING THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS GOING TO HELP HIM??

Kraim sure looks happy even though his target was stolen. Also, why did the mc choose to lie using Athena, couldn't he just say that he was about to be a knight to Ein.

As much as we want Ein, she would have no choice but to concede to Luna if MC would try to go that route. At that point MC hadn't made the oath and Ein didn't explicitly ask Yuno yet to be her knight ,they were just beginning to converse. Ein taking Yuno after Luna's invitation would look really bad for her family and standing as Luna's of a much higher rank.

Aggregator gang
Ein didn’t even appear again lol, not even foreshadowing she just blinked out of existence.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the equivalent of doing loops and zig zags and just going back and forth on a path only to move forward like two feet.
Almost all of this was pointless since he has no reason to not accept being her knight or Ein's for that matter. Yet he tried and tried to get out of it because lol reasons.

Why didn't he just say he was going to be Ein's knight? The author yeeted her existence out of the plot lol.

Double-page supporter
Can't this MC have bigger balls? Acting all depressed about what these brainlets have to say.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf Author?
Ein just vanished into thin air and im pretty sure shes the best girl for him

Dex-chan lover
I've had enough of this stupid MC. At first he actively advertised himself and even made a girl come up to him out of shame, but when another came up to him willingly, he started acting like a retard just because... she is resembling his sister?

Dex-chan lover
@aimlessart

Go back a chapter. She did know the rumors about him but she and her friend didn't recognize him.
Though she did step up to help him after finding out who he is, so she might still be a good character. Even though it could have been motivated from pity or she is one of the fans of Athena.

I'm guessing the author did it because he needs to show he is slowly acquiring more and more fans which will increase the number of followers for Athena.
Remember that is the primary goal here. For him to increase the popularity of these Greek Gods.

Dex-chan lover
WTF why does the suicide driven dumb girl have the highest position of the school?! 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@sviiseven As requested, this useless busybody has too much time:

Page 6, upper right panel, end of pigboy's line:
Depending on how it's written in the original Japanese, it could either be "incompetence" (insulting him by what he "embodies") or "incompetent" (plainly describing him).

Page 16, first panel, right text box: I am not going to start a war whether your work should use American or British plural pronoun rules. No way.
Bottom-left panel, last dialogue balloon: "for it" can be removed entirely, but that's optional.

Page 17, bottom-left panel, Luna: "they" should probably be removed in order to make the sentence sound less stilted. Unless the original Jp actually had two sentences, or if there's some quirk in her habit of speaking, etc.

Page 22, bottom-right panel:
"Luna-sama! Why have you chose Yuno over me?"

"Luna-sama! Why have you chosen Yuno over me?"

Page 24, first panel:
"...we would be entirely helpless?" → "...he would be entirely helpless?"

There are in the preceding chapters a few curious word choices as well (e.g., Chapter 1, page 7, bottom right panel: "effortless" should probably be "listless"; in the same chapter, page 9 upper right panel, second dialogue balloon, "did" ought to be replaced), but my knowledge of Japanese is at negative zero. And besides, I read a lot more translations that have a lot of catching up to do to reach your level. Methinks you're doing wonderful work translating this, so thanks for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread