Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Dance With the Moon

Wait, what happen to the frilly haired girl? Bruh.. i thought he would choose her instead of that nobel girl.

Group Leader
I stand corrected. People are still mad lmao. Let's watch the rating take a dip!

@Ncararc
Thanks for the change suggestions! The chapter has been updated to reflect on them.

As for page 16, I really couldn't care much over the difference between American and British pronouns because I am Canadian, which mixes the two. That being said, I don't see what's up about it lol.

The other chapters' errors have also been changed and will be updated soon.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh not mad so much as i am annoyed. Feels like the author deadass forgot he wrote ein once he introduced luna IN THE SAME CHAPTER. Like if he was gonna do this then wasn’t even a need to introduce ein. Poor writing imo but maybe the novel did it better if there is one.

Dex-chan lover
Ein was never meant to be his match it was going to be luna no matter what if you people actually read chapter 3. have a nice day.

Ah I see... rape the girl with the highest position in the school cuz no one will find out. Also, she’s apparently too weak to kill a few goblins despite being in those famous families.

Dex-chan lover
@sviiseven Page 23 the word "quite" is misspelled. I see people are upset over Ein vanishing after Luna appears, I haven't read any other source material for this but I'm assuming (hopefully) she'll return again in the future. There shouldn't be any reason to introduce her like that & her design doesn't reek of mob character. Thanks for the chapter.

So is he just gonna ignore the girl who asked him to be her knight despite knowing that every one else hating on him and instead choose the higher aristocrat who only chose him for his strength. This is just BS. Dammit I really hope he becomes Ein's knight like really hoping. I'm just frustrated with this kind of forced development.

Dex-chan lover
Press F for Ein Stadt. The princess we needed, but not the princess we deserved... 😭

Dex-chan lover
Well now he has girls from 2 of the 4 major houses in his harem lol

Also, I found it pretty damn funny that Luna interrupted Kraim 3 times in 2 pages 🤣

I care less about the Ein thing and more about Alice wanting to be Luna's knight so badly.

Also, Alice is "top of the class" yet Yuno got the first ever perfect on their written exams.

Users who are viewing this thread