Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Secret of the Moonlit Night

Dex-chan lover
Wha...?
I thought her tiddies were kind of big... That's a weird thing to say, when his own "cute" goddess is flat and his princess barely has anything as well.
In any case, I think this confirms it, hypnotism, wanting to have intercourse with him... she's 100% a succubus. The real gods are the strays and the demons are pretending to be Gods, isn't it.

Dex-chan lover
Wha...?
I thought her tiddies were kind of big... That's a weird thing to say, when his own "cute" goddess is flat and his princess barely has anything as well.
In any case, I think this confirms it, hypnotism, wanting to have intercourse with him... she's 100% a succubus. The real gods are the strays and the demons are pretending to be Gods, isn't it.
I don’t think that Yuno ever saw his goddess as a romantic partner, it seems he has family loves for her.

And about the “goddesse’s” size the only thing I can think of is she wore a push-up bra that made her look big but when she stripped the effect was lost.

Fed-Kun's army
what is bro on, they were the perfect size smh.
What's the line from Weird Science? "Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained thumb."

And did I sense a little sump'n sump'n between Sun-sensei and Rei-oneesama?

Dex-chan lover
This'd be one of the few works I can't self insert, because I am a small boobs faction and would probably fall into her if boobs were the only thing that would give me clarity

Users who are viewing this thread