Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - What I Wanted to See

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is Cid Kagenoh doing in here bruh?

No wait hold on recently he got isekai'd right?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is Cid Kagenoh doing in here bruh?

No wait hold on recently he got isekai'd right?
actually seems like he got UN-Isekai'd, but something seems to have happened to Japan. Which seems to be hinted to be related to when he was Isekai'd.

By the way, did anyone get why he could not say his name as Noah before? Not like he was an actual god, just pretending. Or... did he somehow become a god?

Dex-chan lover
actually seems like he got UN-Isekai'd, but something seems to have happened to Japan. Which seems to be hinted to be related to when he was Isekai'd.

By the way, did anyone get why he could not say his name as Noah before? Not like he was an actual god, just pretending. Or... did he somehow become a god?
He has enough Zeus juice in him where he had to struggle to not name himself as Zeus.

Dex-chan lover
MC "Mmm yes, my waifu, my goddess, my waifu's imouto, my pet dog. Perfect family picture, THIS IS ALL I WANTED"

Childhood friend forgotten
Another childhood friend never win stuff huhuhu, anyway thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Since the god naming is suuper important, my guess is by using Noah, Zeus couldn't manifest with Not-Cid's body hence the hijacking attempts.

Plus we got another god's name drop "Mammon", I guess Baal or Beelzebub will probably included too.

Dex-chan lover
(Answering XNFEdayo) Ah, and Fenrir being a godslaying beast, bringing doom to Asgard is fine and all i guess ?
Yup. By simply being a dog (wolf) it's forgiven. Besides, I'm neither a god or live on Asgard.

Power Uploader
This fellow so foolish.

Reminder: MCs like this guy are the reason why MCs like Sung-Jin Woo are hailed as the best-written character these people have seen in their whole life. People before used to complain about too many stoic and Gary Stu protagonists, claiming that they need to make more emotionally relatable protagonists and not unrealistic depictions of men.

Now we've come full circle—as people have started getting tired of wimpy protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
He has enough Zeus juice in him where he had to struggle to not name himself as Zeus.
Heh. Pause.

Although, that Zeus juice will probably help him thrive during his harem’s wedding night.

Dex-chan lover
And so another fenrir becomes a pet in a manga. Thanks for the translation.
well at least she only became a pet and not turn into a heroine like many series, specially when we know this Fenrir has a human form

Users who are viewing this thread