Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - By the Window

Dex-chan lover
a conspiracy theorist
Except he has actual connections to Kingdom resources and intelligence gathering. I think we can graduate him from theorist to analyst.

That said, he's probably gonna be disappointed with his contract prospect. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Except he has actual connections to Kingdom resources and intelligence gathering. I think we can graduate him from theorist to analyst.

That said, he's probably gonna be disappointed with his contract prospect. ;)
Well assuming MC can't become a god in the future which I've had pegged as my theory for the series for a while.

Dex-chan lover
The chuuni got it right, but is it only his wild imagination?
Oh please, dear god, do NOT let this turn into Eminence in the Shadows.

Fortunately, it doesn't look like it will go that way. As overwrought his desire for drama is, he seems to have a sharp mind in there.

Also, ngl: Athena Cuteness is the main reason I come here. Though I won't mind if she takes a level or two in Bad Ass, like Shuna in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

Dex-chan lover
This manga: Needs a title change to "I decided to stop hiding my powers and actually start standing up for myself"

Me: Needs more of this manga please and thank you!

Power Uploader
So chuuni guy somehow turns out to be right about certain stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out for chunnis, kids!

He does seem pretty sharp, though. Must be the devil in his right eye…

Looks like bowl cut will continuously fk around and find out.

Fed-Kun's army
dear god! he's got 80 million power on rise of kingdoms, how can our alliance of small 10 thousand power memebers ever hope to do anything against him?! hopefully he didn't use the Japanese kingdom with their bonus to mounted combat to swiftly hit high priority targets!

Users who are viewing this thread