Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou

hey. just wanna say it doesnt matter what people with "good taste" think/opinion about any manga you like. as long as you like and enjoy it that's all that's matter :D

Dex-chan lover
So, Daddy Dearest sicks the guy who could be considered to have been the Strongest Knight in History...

...And says he is 'The Weakest' of his servants?

I'll admit, I saw it coming, but it doesn't speak well of this man's character to do something like that. Especially for someone who is supposed to be held in as high esteem as he is. That, or their kingdom is just that messed up. If that's case, I'm starting to suspect that this girl is getting ready to burn the whole country down to the ground.

There's quite the potential for a female character to be a good villain since she already has this disgusting side to it, so I'll keep reading it until this won't happen and then I'll drop the manga.

Dex-chan lover
i unironically like this , it feels very simplistic, mc is a bit of a simp but he's not that stupid, certainly the mc here is better than your standard salaryman 30 yrs old retard isekai which already gives this manga some extra score in my book.
Also , is the MC some sort of bootleg heracles

Fed-Kun's army
Resume: The author mc is a d*ck and deservers to fall in ruin for
throwing Ein's kindness on the mud.

this shit pretty decent ngl. to ppl who are bored just like me, i recommend giving this one a shot.

5 chapters in and I gotta say it’s pretty good. The art is very appealing, and the plot is intriguing. Basically the MC is like Saitama but if Saitama could actually hold back and not beat his opponents in one punch. Hoping they flesh out the story more, like why Zeus gave him that much power in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@StephDola @Dakaru
Still doesn't say good things about his character. It'd be one thing if he was merely skeptical and wanted to honestly evaluate MC's skills, but he automatically went with the rumors about him being incompetent and bent the rules as far as possible.

Pact with the goddess at the start was good. But does simp route trends these days? Drop at Ch5...

@warm_panties Well It's up to them to change at best you can get it banned from this country or wherever besides there are bigger thing than the loli tag in a manga like children sex slaves which are as real as you and I. But I reread your comment where in this manga is the loli sexualized? Age progression is fine but it doesn't change the fact that they are at the moment loli and shota. All I can really say is that if you want to stop it become the supreme leader of Earth though even if you do there going to be those in the shadows who are way worse than what you have read. lol

Dex-chan lover
@Izya37 I said the culture is sexualizing children, not this manga specifically. I am just baffled at your statement at why you said it was "needed"

@warm_panties They are needed like its makes an adventure even better if we watch from there childhood to whatever they grow to be if you understand where I'm coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread