Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou

Dex-chan lover
NGL I'm only interested because of the god thing, like how does it work? Is god basically just a human pet or more like a companion? Can you bang the god you make a pact with? What is a stray God? Also, how do they become more powerful?

this is bad,cringe,and very strange.
basically yeah i can shit on gods heck yeah if its a stray,ppl are trash and it sucks. guy beats up 10ppl like nothing in public ,everyone still openly trashes him and he acts like a 5 yr old no brain baby that actually gets offended

Dex-chan lover
Alright. I get that he's got a bad rep already, but using a pseudonym like that? How would he get away with this? I mean, it's not like there's so many nobles that he can just say some random name and everyone would disregard the fact they don't know about that house!

Aggregator gang
The only thing saving this manga is Athena's godly cuteness. Other than that, it's pretty meh.

its strange i kind of like the trope that the mc is supposed to be but also the one he actualy is even though the two don't fit together....
yeah if you were hoping for a smart mc that hides his strength well you are going to be dissapointed the hiding was done pre plot begin as of now he doesnt realy hides anything as you cant count not having a suitable opponent hiding...
if he has smarts which i have yet to see its booksmarts or he would have some resentment towards his sister instead of the adoration he displays as she is the one responsible for his current suffering

his charackter is highly impulsive and i mean explosive without a smidge of forethought yet he somehow succeeded in hiding 100% of his power prior to the story for years?
as for the story its very very old infact i believe this story template witnessed the big bang but thats not realy bad its just easy

realisticly i would think this will be a manga of a rating of 6-7 but seeing as it has somehow aquired 125 10* ratings seeing it rated correctly will probably be forever a dream... because lets face it
its not a 10/10 if we were talking humans a 10/10 beauty can cause a disaster with a few words even in times and places where women had much less influence this manga can matchup to that not even remotely.
having such a high rating people start reading it with high expectation upon which it cant deliver then they see the ratings and are appalled and rate it lower than it deserves because they are dissapointed and angry... so its rating will always be either far to high or far to low

MC is incredibly dumb (and not in a funny way), and and story itself is pretty much a big useless drama.

tenor.gif

Don't know why but I think I kinda like it quite a lot

So,it's just have a good art with shit stories ....?
I'm outta here
thanks for warn everyones

Users who are viewing this thread