Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Good fucking god

yBUMNrF.png

This woman is giving Mikasa a run for her money

Dex-chan lover
All y'all baying for Theodora's blood in past chapters, this is our payoff for her living. :p
I'm probably one of the few who actually didn't want blood lol, I understand her side, though I still find stupid since the characters don't question why God ever created the world like this to begin with.

Her being hot is just a extra, very good extra :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had such an amazing emotional core, it is impressive actually, such things are done to death... but rarely hit as this one hit for me, and that is with me not remembering some pretty important character beats because of how much time already passed without me rereading.

But even then... my monkey brain can only think about one thing...
page 27
81c

Dex-chan lover
Because Demi's is a FUCKING asshole and enjoys watching people suffer for his amusement. He see's everyone as nothing but pieces on a game board.
So give me straight chief... do they do the Chainsawman's ball-kicking contest on him at some point?

I accept bitch slapping, nipple twister, twirly wedgies, or anything of the sort... but I need something.

• This
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I like that Ares is dead and we don't have to deal with him anymore, however, I would've loved seeing his reaction when Theodora was talking about the entire Hero's party being pretty much useless now. Not just Gideon, like Ares thought, but everyone, him included. He would fall into deep despair or disbelief, surely.
GOD... I need that so much... but it would need to have Ares back and by default need him to speak again, which even being only a drawing, his "voice" would grate my nerves... but he would die again, and this time they could... linger the process.

Choices choices.

Dex-chan lover
So give me straight chief... do they do the Chainsawman's ball-kicking contest on him at some point?

I accept bitch slapping, nipple twister, twirly wedgies, or anything of the sort... but I need something.
Well if you've watched the anime it was supposed to be revealed during the fight with Van but it was cut.

Demi's takes over Van and goes on a psychotic tirade about every living thing being his toys to do with what he pleases.

Dex-chan lover
GOD... I need that so much... but it would need to have Ares back and by default need him to speak again, which even being only a drawing, his "voice" would grate my nerves... but he would die again, and this time they could... linger the process.

Choices choices.
Fun fact: based on @blablablub's idea, we can actually posit that
Ares saved the world (by accident) by being a narcissistic, self-centered and self-defeating prick

Dex-chan lover
Who's the elf with the ass?
Gideon's elf friend who told Ares he's a p.o.s. and almost immediately quit the party after Gideon was forced out. Potential main heroine if she went after Gideon like Litt did.
Gideon still owes her an apology for not telling her about what happened, she only joined hero's party because he was in it.

Dex-chan lover
At a point where the fighting has stopped and she's been defeated already, I think it's okay to trust her.

They have this monologue-full spiel about whether Theodora should live or not, and the moment Tise wakes up, that's all that matters. Priorities are in order.

I wonder if she's giving her blessing or her curse when she says Theodora should be the hero.

I like that Ares is dead and we don't have to deal with him anymore, however, I would've loved seeing his reaction
I just don't care. He's not worth the extra panel space.

We were THIS 🤏 close to Tise and Theodora nipples.
Nah, the rating's too low. That's all it's ever going to be.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread