Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@twinklecake Like Whimsicat said, it's shortened.
The kanji 兄 means (older) brother. Read as Ani, if you add お it's onii, and then you add the honorifics, all of that in hiragana.
The kanji 義 means whatever, I don't know. It's read as Gi in this case, and when you add it to the kanji above, it means brother-in-law. The whole word itself is read as Gikei, but it isn't used as such when spoken, instead you write it as brother in law, but just say nii-san, or whatever else, omitting the 義.

Dex-chan lover
That town is actually quite crowded despite being in remote, almost abandoned area. They even have two B-ranked adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
So none of the heroes ever levelled up a low-level, high efficiency class skill to get whatever capstone ability it leads to? Weak.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a surprisingly good manga so far. Likeable characters and a (somewhat) new premise at the beginning. Can't wait for me of this.

Aggregator gang
THE DOCTO HAS A NECKTIE......??!!!$$$%#$^#^@#$^@#$%@#%
IN A VERY OLD WORLD???
IN AN ABANDONED FRONTIER TOWN?????????????

Double-page supporter
Guilds, guilds, guilds - it's always about the adventurer's guild in manga like this. I don't see what's so controversial about one person asking another person to do a job, without going through some big bureaucracy that will slow everything down and demand payment for getting in the way. It's a nice surprise to see a main character who'll ignore all that and just go get shit done.

Dex-chan lover
@GravityTaxes Adventurers are practically walking weapons of varying power between "gets dunked on by local vermin" to "slays dragons with a forehead flick." There's no way the comparatively powerless people who are supposed to be in charge aren't going to try to regulate them as much as they can in any way they can. That's what the guilds are really for. Offering helpful services to the adventurers is just the bait on the hook.

Dex-chan lover
Am I only the only one getting Charlie Brown vibes from some of the faces MC makes in this?

Dex-chan lover
...Wait, his income from gathering herbs is THIRTY times what he needs to live? That is some INSANE profit. I mean, I'm a professional software engineer and I'd be happy to be able to save like 30% of my salary, tops.

Users who are viewing this thread