Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Aww, they took out the scene were after he starts running faster than the mounts they look at him and start racing to try and catch up.

Supporter
What a great man, Aries the Sage is repairing their bed 🙃

Picsart-23-04-25-05-45-19-111.jpg

Yep, no wonder he's a sage. He's a total virgin alright. And he would be until he's over 1000 years old. What's with that attitude? Pathetic. You call yourself a man like that? Dude, take a look at your chromosomes again and make sure if it's truly XY again. That attitude of yours is causing me to have some doubts about your chromosomes. Heck, even women wouldn't do such things.

Dex-chan lover
...Have you noticed they're running like in Naruto? With the arms and all?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I read too much isekai to remember so I've forgotten why he's so obsessed with our protag. Was it some ego thing about being the most supportive person to the Hero? And he can't stand the fact that she loves her brother?

I think some commenter in another chapter said it's part of his Sage compulsions or something, but that didn't make much sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I read too much isekai to remember so I've forgotten why he's so obsessed with our protag. Was it some ego thing about being the most supportive person to the Hero? And he can't stand the fact that she loves her brother?

I think some commenter in another chapter said it's part of his Sage compulsions or something, but that didn't make much sense to me.
Yeah, it's an ego thing. His family situation (which I honestly don't even bother to remember) is a factor of that, but it's still mostly his ego.

Dex-chan lover

i think this manga is not isekai. just legit fantasy with leveling system. and it simply this  sage trash own values/beliefs/ambitions that deign himself to be the only being to be with the hero(ine), Ruti regardless of the her feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread