Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
"Gideon...please...I only..."

["...wanted to screw your little sister...!"]

And so the lolicon gets his. Too bad he didn't have any healing spells handy.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, one of the biggest thorns was killed, fucking trash thought his title aline would be be all, end all win card for him when hard work can overcome limitations.

Dex-chan lover
Gideon :

b965e31db76006de8c12d09d8a87ded4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. This stupid dungeon arc killed any momentum this series had for me, 7 months dedicated to this bullshit Dragon Ball Z fight, I'm so glad it's over. Now get back to a fucking slow life romance and raising your sister in a simple slice of life story or else this series is getting axed.

Sorry author, but no one has ever cared about the "action" in these romance comedies. This isn't Berserk, we aren't here for that. No one was ever here for that, it's fun when it pops up, but the ROMANCE is what people want.
this hasn't just been a romance series though? You're acting like there weren't tons of other action parts before this

Fucking finally. This stupid dungeon arc killed any momentum this series had for me, 7 months dedicated to this bullshit Dragon Ball Z fight, I'm so glad it's over. Now get back to a fucking slow life romance and raising your sister in a simple slice of life story or else this series is getting axed.

Sorry author, but no one has ever cared about the "action" in these romance comedies. This isn't Berserk, we aren't here for that. No one was ever here for that, it's fun when it pops up, but the ROMANCE is what people want.
lets keep in mind, you are writing this about a series that had drugging children, betrayal, century long wars, gore (literally in the tags), demons, and trauma in it before this whole arc. The momentum shouldnt have even been there to begin with. Almost sounds like bait to me.

It isnt gonna be berserk but it sure has hell isnt fully gonna commit to being a fluffy fluffy feel good series.

Dex-chan lover
It’s very interesting seeing you come at me with such hate and anger, I hope you realize how radicalized and full of hate you’ve become.
Where the frigging hell do you see hate and anger? Why do people here love projecting their fantasy so much?

And get off social media and get out of those echo chambers that just spread that hate.
Again with the projection... I set foot on social media like one time every six month... So yeah but no, try better in you social study please.

But not this day, this day, you’ll probably just call me some horrible name and assume I’m some horrible person and call me evil and just move on with your life thinking you’re the hero of the story. Good luck.
So you're going to ignore all your, "people are evil because of social media and things were better before" ignoring that not long ago people were fighting with bayonette, flamethrower and chemical weapon...

When I was younger when people used to go to jail, you’d hope they get rehabilitated and get better.
This never worked. If you look at actual statistics you see that this does not work at all. People who go to jail never rehabilitate themself, the near totality of them go back to being criminal.
If you look at statistics you also see that country with judirical system based on "rehabilitation" have a criminal rate way highter than country who have a way more punishing judirical system. Because having a soft system is actualy something that make it easier and less scary for crazy to start commiting crime.

You're like the crazy people decade ago who fough to remove prison and police and wanted everyone to have the possibility to "rehabilitate"...
Basicaly the kind of fucker who is responsible for so many country juridical system to have been softened, leading to many pedophile and rapist to be freed, even if it was proven an inumerable amount of time that they will rape again when they are freed...

But well, ignorant gonna be ignorant. After all, your moral is more important than the safety of inocent people you know nothing about... And it's even more important that criminal get to live the best life, even if it mean that inocent will be raped and killed...

Hitler is a weird case
From all the things i ever read about Hitler i never saw anything but postum rumor of him having mental illness. I know people love to talk about it, because "he is evil" but was there any proof found?
Many people in history were not mentaly ill and did insanely cruel things.

Contributor
Dex-chan lover
Oh he actually killed him in the coldest manner, didn't even bother explaining what Ares didn't understand and just chop chop pause to say no and chop chop again.

Dex-chan lover
So, how many chapters till Ares get rezzed/becomes a demon and we have to go thru all this bs again. Enough with the villains, lets get back to the titular situation and have some SLOW LIFE romcom world building. If this is how things are meant to continue then how can this even be called Slow Life. Change the title or get back to what it says it is please Mr/Mrs Mangaka.

Double-page supporter
no wonder his family got destroyed. I am sure all of his family are full of cuckos like him.
His family looked normal.
-His father was in over his head as a duke, but is willing to eat humble pie to join commoners as an adventurer.
-Big brother was willing to work from the bottom. Even joined an elderly knight. Only had bad luck on his side.
-Sisters got wed to the same person. Considering their status and situation, could be pretty normal. Rit is actually the abnormal one for a princess.😅

Users who are viewing this thread