Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
9ae46850bfb5303388e114ae3601087d.gif

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. This stupid dungeon arc killed any momentum this series had for me, 7 months dedicated to this bullshit Dragon Ball Z fight, I'm so glad it's over. Now get back to a fucking slow life romance and raising your sister in a simple slice of life story or else this series is getting axed.

Sorry author, but no one has ever cared about the "action" in these romance comedies. This isn't Berserk, we aren't here for that. No one was ever here for that, it's fun when it pops up, but the ROMANCE is what people want.

Dex-chan lover
This sage is a foolish sage. To be honest? Good riddance.

He made the mistake of kicking MC out, this makes everyone ostracised him in particular as time goes on due to his ambition. This is a hero’s party, not Sage noble promotion party.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how others think but when I see these villain deaths that do this much horrible shit I just always imagine an alternate version where these MC's get something like super saiyan and pummel them to death insted of just finishing the job quickly. It's the least they deserve

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. This stupid dungeon arc killed any momentum this series had for me, 7 months dedicated to this bullshit Dragon Ball Z fight, I'm so glad it's over. Now get back to a fucking slow life romance and raising your sister in a simple slice of life story or else this series is getting axed.

Sorry author, but no one has ever cared about the "action" in these romance comedies. This isn't Berserk, we aren't here for that. No one was ever here for that, it's fun when it pops up, but the ROMANCE is what people want.
I would usually agree with you, and I do here as well up to a point.

It was kinda long however the fact that he actually killed that mf instead of going the dumb#ss forgiveness route like 95% of these types of mangas makes it kinda worth it, it's so goddamn rare that it was immensly satisfying.

And it's not like there wasn't much romance up to this point, there was a fair bit of it and now yeah hopefully we go back to fluffy/wholesome romance.

So yeah I agree it was too long, espacially considering it's monthly updates, but the ruthlessness made it kinda worth it (for once) in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how others think but when I see these villain deaths that do this much horrible shit I just always imagine an alternate version where these MC's get something like super saiyan and pummel them to death insted of just finishing the job quickly. It's the least they deserve
I don't really see how making them suffer before death benefits anyone. That's how you become radicalized dude, by thinking justice = what they deserve = suffering.

I hate to point it out, but just look at all the wars we have these days. No one will ever feel guilty about making others suffer because, well, in their mind it's what they deserve because they are "evil" (a concept that is so childish that it's scary people have devolved into good/evil). Social media has helped speed up this good vs evil stupidity and here we are.

Everyone thinks everyone deserves justified punishment for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread