Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Both of their face got Lit Red

x22.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@criver Ignoring the main plot here would be if they ditched slice of life entirely instead of dipping a toe into drama here and there. It's in the title, dude. Slow life.

Dex-chan lover
Me: Obligatory onsen chapter?
Author: Not really but close enough.
73f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For those saying "just get married already!":

He puts a ring on her in the web novel around chapter 100-ish. The manga is currently around chapter 18 - 20 in terms of web novel chapters, so there's still a ways to go

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka should have visited a swimming pool, a gym, or a better than average onsen to experience a sauna himself. You sit above the level of the stove's top, otherwise your feet will get cold. Funnily enough the sauna interior was actually drawn almost correctly since they could have sat higher up, but obviously the mangaka didn't understand his reference pictures with no personal experience since he made the people sit on the lower platform, which is basically a footrest. Little kids may sit there, unable to stand the heat. In reality there's normally one or two more steps, though, to get high enough.

Dex-chan lover
Look elf lady, I appreciate your formidable display of fanservice, but can that wait? I really need these two to get their skinship going.

Aggregator gang
Look elf lady, I appreciate your formidable display of fanservice, but can that wait? I really need these two to get their skinship going.
This cuck of an MC passed out by just having their naked shoulders touch, I think he needs some more buildup to avoid dying from a stroke in case something more intense happening.

Users who are viewing this thread