Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Assaultsquirt Considering how Lit appeared, instantly got herself to work in his shop, moved in, sleeps in the same bedroom, eats all of her meals at the same table, it's pretty clear this romance didn't start from the square one, as far as this manga is concerned. It felt like she would have answered yes if he had proposed the first morning after she appeared. She was chasing him with the decisiveness of a tigress. I agree with you on the dude's side of things, though. His image of her was quite different, after all, and it's likely he hadn't ever thought of her romantically in the past, with any seriousness. So, she had to now work seriously to rebuild her image.

Dex-chan lover
I think Lit is gonna regret not accepting glasses-guy's son...he looked like quite the catch 🤣

That bracelet feels like the kind of thing that a Light Novel would spend all too much text on explaining the significance of. Here it can only be inferred from their conversation that it is like giving her a ring without a proposal. It is not explicitly an engagement, but both are aware it could be taken as such.

So a couple of things I'm curious about: firstly, are they actually a couple yet. Red and Lit? did they start dating at some point and I totally missed it? I thought they were just super into each other, and very flirtatious, can someone remind me if I missed them officially dating?

Secondly, why do Red and Lit love each other? They didnt spend a whole lot of time together in the past, judging from the flashbacks a few chapters back, before he left with his party and then she shows up at his shop and is seemingly in love with him and him with her. It feels a little rushed. Maybe that's just me.

not sure if mc is an idiot or just tsundere

*gets down on one knee and gives girl ring* i mean i guess if you want to think we're married im fine with it

Dex-chan lover
MY SUGAR LEVELS AAAAH
I would be totally okay with every chapter just being these kind of moments. Too bad we have a moronic hero party in the backdrop to deal with.

Warning! I might be stating the obvious! I just want to write out my thoughts.

I understand that he was hinting that the bracelet could be interpreted as him courting her, or saying his intentions and feelings, or almost out right proposing but not quite.

But the surface level meaning/choice of words was mildly confusing. "Lifetime contract"? I don't understand the author's choice of words for the metaphor. Is the "contract" like an employment contract? Is that why he mentioned her salary? That's probably it right?

(Keep in mind that I already understand that they're crazy for each other.)

Users who are viewing this thread