Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I like how the thief pretty much asks Red to sell off Lit, like a slave.
Was honestly surprised he didn't recieve a less kinder "no".

Fed-Kun's army
...I honestly thought Lit was given a ring until she showed what she was holding...😅
...and like how her and Red told those twits to pi$$ off.😊

Fed-Kun's army
For a hot second I too thought he was giving her a collar.

Dex-chan lover
So the ship sailed? I kinda wanted to see him with the elf girl who fought with the idiot sage though... And damn his sister misunderstood him leaving....
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Dude just wants to run his potion shop with his girlfriend and all these idiots keep getting up in his business. If he's already got what he wants, you can't really bribe him, got it?

Dex-chan lover
Uh sorry i thought that was a choker
*damn it's diabetes that'll kill me with these two

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle Nah, link to what I meant in the spoiler if you'd like to take a look at that. I haven't taken a look at what you mentioned yet, my plan to read follows are hopelessly bloated so I keep forgetting things are even in there.

There are some translation issues with Chapter 11.

Page 5, Koma 4 - Red: If anyone wants to die, feel free and come talk to her.
Corrected - Red: It would be different if you needed to talk to her or people's lives would be in danger.

Page 6, Koma 1 - Guild Master: You sure are confident Red. I'm surprised you showed your true face.
Corrected - Guild Master: You sure are confident Red. I'm surprised you had this side to you.

Page 6, Koma 2 - Red: So, it appears you know I'm a D-Rank adventurer.
Corrected - Red: I'm surprised you were so familiar with a D-Rank adventurer like me.

Page 7, Koma 1 - There used to be a B-Rank adventurer who was also a guild master.
Corrected - The Guild Master Garatin used to be Zoltan's previous generation's B-Rank adventurer.

Page 7, Koma 1 - He looked exactly like this guy. If he were a mere lookalike, if he were to meet the real one, he would be trembling in his boots by now.
Corrected - A normal adventurer would be shivering in his boots if he were stared down by such a threatening glare.

Page 7, Koma 2 - There was a time that monstrous adventurer destroyed every battlefield he fought on.
Corrected - Compared to Danan, who destroyed every battlefield he fought on.

Page 10, Koma 1 - Thief: I know everything about you D-Rank.
Corrected - Thief: You're pretty knowledgeable for a D-Rank.

Page 11, Koma 1 - Thief: Look
Corrected - Red: That's....

Page 13, Koma 1 - Thief: How does that sound? You'd only pay 50 Periru for a night. It's a 50% discount. Only 50 Periru, I tell ya.
Corrected - Thief: Can you imagine? Women who you'd normally pay 50 Periru for a night with. Not those half coin Quarter Periru, but those fully round whole silver Periru.

Page 13, Koma 4 - Red: Lit's probably worth a thousand of those elven coins.
Corrected - Red: I wouldn't trade Lit for even a thousand of those elven coins.

Page 14, Koma 1 - Thief: Then if I can bring 10 million Periru you'll accept the offer?
Corrected - Thief: You must be quite the guy or just an idiot not to blink over ten thousand Periru.

Page 14, Koma 1 - Red: Do you even realize how much that is? Don't tell me you're going to steal 10 million from the guild and bring it here.
Corrected - Red: The guild is willing to give me ten thousand Periru because they know Lit has a value greater than that, right?

Page 16, Koma 1 - Lit: If Red doesn't like it, the neither do I. I'm gonna stay in this town with Red. There's no way I'm coming with you guys!
Corrected - Lit: if you harass Red over this and drive him out of town, I'm going with him!

Page 21, Koma 1 - Red: Well, fell free to think of it any way you want...and if you want other kinds of jewelry, just tell me.
Corrected - Red: While you're getting the wrong idea... I'd like you to let me know what your favorite gemstone is.

Page 21, Koma 3 - The biggest problem is not having a suitable skill for love.
Corrected - The problem is that your divine protection doesn't increase your skill in romantic relationships.

Supporter
See, I don’t usually like these slow-life manga since they absolutely nowhere, but I like this one. There is character and relationship progression, without them absolutely failing to live simply.

Users who are viewing this thread