Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Hollow7F Ooohh, I thought she hadn't gone cause she believed he left on his own volition, I read when they explained her blessing before, but didn't think it affected her to this point

Aggregator gang
@PsychoJing

LMAO!!!
WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE CHILL!!
I NEVER SPOKE TO YOU.....

I left on a not bad note with Jachinz so why would you come with your grain of unneeded salt when something already has ended.

WE properly ended it with the both of us coming to an understanding WE sort it out, your little comment is over the top...he didn't took it on the bad side, which was never my intention, so why do YOU need to come here with your unneeded sh...
I chilled down, he chilled down.

So you.......

I'll stop there....

Have a nice day

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 The point was you shouldn't of had to "chill" in the first place. Also yes, he did take it well, how mature of him.

And I'm not angry, I said my piece, I was gone. lol

and you....

and you have a nice day too😏

peace~~

Dex-chan lover
this has been growing on me for a little while, but is anyone else having issues with how the Mangasushi chapters changed the Sage's name form Ares to Alex...

Fed-Kun's army
The demon king should give Alex a medal. He's doing more damage to the group than anyone else...

Fed-Kun's army
The life lesson here is that cunts can really fuck up a team no matter how talented everyone is. You see in a lot with toxic workplaces and etc.

Seriously, what an asshole. Too bad this kind of manga will never actually reach the point of payback. Scans will stop, or the mangaka will stop.

Dex-chan lover
you know what guys.. instead of bringing him back.. why dont you just form a new party without the sage.. and find a replacement of him..

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin Said flowers would actually have to accept being in his hands. One of them seems to think about as much about him as the air around her, and the other thinks he's a complete moron at best. Spending time alone with them should be super fun for him.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized what the feth is going on here. Gideon is supposed to be the Mentor to the Hero. NORMALLY (and by which I mean STORIES THAT ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE [unless this a subversion of some sort, and I hope it is]), the Mentor is an older person who has lived a full life, gained practical experience, and can protect the fledgling Hero and teach them until such point they die/are killed/disappear, allowing the Hero to carry on at an initial disadvantage but to otherwise rise to the challenge and overcome.

HAVING A CHILD POSSESS THE "POWER" AND RESPONSIBILITY OF "MENTOR" IS JUST
7d6.gif

Seriously, Gideon had all the skills of a world-wise elder battle strategist: ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of those around him; ability to command logistics (“You will not find it difficult to prove that battles, campaigns, and even wars have been won or lost primarily because of logistics.” – General Dwight D. Eisenhower, who might know something about that); ability to negotiate; ability to strategize and operationalize with superior tactics based on accurate assessment of the abilities he has at hand.

Granted, he has shortcomings, such as a lack of comprehension of macro and micro-economics, which are a direct result of his immaturity. But, if you look at the list of his abilities, you see an older general or adviser character, not some teenager. I hope to Calliope and Clio that the author at some point will introduce the idea that the powers of Evil/Chaos were moving so rapidly that the gods had to shortcut development of the Mentor so as to get the Hero on the field as soon as possible, and that decision, due to the Menor being cutoff from the Hero too soon and by stupid shortsightedness on the party, is going to result in a cataclysmic event.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, the party members are actually pretty reasonable. Looking at the hero, MC will probably rush back with so many new party member once he heard about his sisters condition.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Unlike the usual ego validation trips about "nooo MC is totally unique and cool" this one actually feels kind of earned- dude's competent, and they need competent, not a warrior god. They already have one.

As I suspected, the utter "genius sage" of the party never considered the fact that our boy, the perfect house husband, was the backbone jack-all-trades bard of the party that did everything non-combat related perfectly and made it so everyone else could fight effectively. What an absolute surprise that nobody saw com- yeah no even I can't BS that much.

Users who are viewing this thread