Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

@Siikalahna

Red and Lit (and the whole village, to a certain degree) only deals with troubles if it directly affect them. As long as the problem doesn't really involve them or troubling them, they don't really do anything about it. Not that it will stop them from giving hints and tips to people that should be dealing with the problems though.

@zeroxjac

I doubt anyone can even burn the store down at least not while Red or Lit is inside it. But,
a certain idiot will trash the store in the future.

Aggregator gang
That thief.... will stay single his whole life.... idiot....

Her motive and weakness are not even overlap, her motive has obliterated her weakness in the first place.

I'll give that guy credit for one thing... He's been the single most reoccurring pest in the story, even during the days when Red was still Gideon.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, what people fail to realise is that this chapter isn't about a plan to get Lit to leave town, but rather, it emphasizes how much she enjoys life with Red and how willing she'd be to part with her old life just to be with him. The kingdom she grew up in, defended and even promise to rule (might need double checking, but my point stands). Though I said this, I doubt that the thief boys will leave it at that and probably force her, albeit unsuccessfully.

Double-page supporter
Can't she just behead him right then and there?
It's not like anyone can stop or punish her, therefore the best option is to just get rid of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket The point is that she doesn't even need to because the so called leverage he had doesn't bother her. If there's a bug on the other side of your window, are you going to go out of your way to go outside and kill it?

Dex-chan lover
>thinking losing position is a threat for someone that discarded their own position
>they simply told you to fuck off
surprised pikachu face

put a ring on her already! If red doesn't i will. Then I'll get stepped on by her for trying (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

@NP-3228

Red already gave her a bracelet with a leaf encased in amber early on. She said she was satisfied with that.

Dex-chan lover
I like how lengthy the credits page has gotten. Almost like they've taken on too many projects.

Thank god it's back, love this series.
Though this chapter really felt like so much of a nothing chapter.

Thanks for the update. I enjoy the new material. At least, judging from where things are going, we're gonna have the store most likely be trashed once before
our moronic sage does it the second time

Well, at least the thief guild is gonna screw themselves for antagonizing the 2 strongest humans of the town

Dex-chan lover
@fortnog it's twofold actually. It's to highlight Lit's happiness/contentment, but also the conflict between what a person wants and what their "Protection" is/deserves, which is a pretty core piece in the whole story and plays a role in pretty much all the conflicts I've read through in the LN/WN so far. (which reminds me, I'm not sure if I'm actually up to date there or not) After all, he thinks he can threaten her with the loss of her position because of course someone with a very rare, powerful protection like hers would want/need to be in a high-level position.

Users who are viewing this thread