Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
What a small man... Obvouosy he will try to intimidate red or get him to think she's throwing her life away for him or soemthing and mess their life up. Perhaps dying whole he does it.

Where is the bald warrior dude? I want him show up... Or the elf chick. Man, I want more encounters with the old crew...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny reading comments like "why doesn't she just kill him?" because people seem to completely forget that there's such a thing as morals, and that some characters actually do have them. And even if they could get away if it, it would surely become a pain in the ass to deal with the fallout. No normal person would decide to kill a person just because they're essentially a minor nuisance at best.

Dex-chan lover
@askorti heh, yeah. The punishment for blackmail/extortion isn't "the death sentence". And I doubt she feels like there's an actual fear of injury or grievous hurt, so... that's like (quick google) up to 3 years and/or a fine in US fed guidelines, and/or forfeiture of assets for RICO stuff... or like, on the spot judge, jury & executioner by a retired hero who isn't in immediate danger and who isn't a law officer of the land, why not? :p

Now, she should probably turn his ass in to the guard (and her standing would likely win her the he said/she said level of proof in medieval times), but as someone pointed out, the town here is pretty laid back, so she likely doesn't feel like dealing with the hassle, yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia @Soulwarfare @mage_goo
What did you expected from him, actually? He undertook an extremely dangerous, unsanctioned mission for free in exchange for the promise of more work... Clearly not the brightest bulb of the box

she is wife material, hands down, the best girl here.
i feel like, once the hero finds out what is happening, she will kill the sage, them fight with this girl for red, the hero will go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread