Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

It'd be nice if you'd be more consistent with the elf kid's pronouns. Is it a he or a she? Or is it genderfluid enough that it changes many times in a single conversation?

Dex-chan lover
I also find it weird that people allied to the guards are protesting. It'd be more logical that people are protesting the guards in this situation, who protecting the son of the guard with a 'divine protection' that makes them attack random people AND is obviously using that "go crazy" drug that's been a plot point of the previous unresolved story arc.

Dex-chan lover
Lit if one of the best and beautiful character in any Manga I read so far, by comparing the colored version of it to any Manga i read...
If ever the publishing company produce a colored version of the series, i will buy it and collect it, just because i love Lit more in colored version

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Well now I have dozens of over-repeated voice lines echoing in my head.
Let me guess. Someone stole your sweetroll. Look man I'm just minding my own business over here, what's with this unwarranted sarcasm?
Do you get to the Cloud District often? What am I saying, of course you don't. Bitch, you never go there yourself. I'm the goddamn thane, I can go there right now and punch the jarl's shitty children in their shitty faces, while you go sleep in the Drunken Huntsman 'cause Bethesda were too lazy to actually finish your house.

The mod(s) that disable those or reduce the frequency of them activating just by proximity were truly a godsend.

Its chapter 29 in WN. Start the next chapter if you already read this manga chapter.

Enjoying the story so far that I would read the Web Novel since Im too impatient.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
Have multiple voice actors for generic NPC's.
Have them record the same lines.
???
GOTY

Thanks, Todd.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase That's God Howard to you, for we are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While He has ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walks among the stars!

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme

a88.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i've always thought Aru was a girl coz Aru blushing on Red .. but wth author-san..

Users who are viewing this thread