Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
This is fucking boring and has way too many things being crammed into it at once. Also i know the kid is probably going to go with that dude but thats so fucking forced. MC literally saved the kid and his family's asses and now he'll probably leave him because some other dudes told him he'll be safer? Even though MC is strong and his GF is a famous adventurer? Idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore well according to the webnovel
she doesn't thought ? later on she ask our mc about the weapon later on which look like the weapon itself was a big trap

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why everyone's complaining, this chapter was fine. My only issue is that it introduces Tise earlier than I remember. But it's been well over a year since I read through the novel, so I might just be misremembering.

Dex-chan lover
> That man with a single eyeglass, the first sin he committed to us was to put his arm over that little girl shoulder and convince her for her awakening...
Just to think he'd just do that to little girl, touching her like no one's monitoring him, FBI will surely send some of their men to make his sin punished....

> As I thought, that Mage that shooo away our MC on Hero's party, i really dont like him.
I remember some of the sentiments of my friends, that someone who feels like intelligent is the most stupid of all...

Dex-chan lover
Looks cursed, I hope it isn't and he just planted evidence for the guards to catch him. That would be a better twist at least.

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh It'd be something of a decent twist if it's actually just a genuine present too, considering how friggin' sketchy this whole situation was. At the very least this guy is clearly trying to ingratiate himself with the kid to make use of that divine protection later on, though.

Dex-chan lover
You see those warriors from Hammerfell Black Marsh South Marsh? They’ve got curved swords. Curved. Swords.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ruti, she doesn't deserve this and oh tise looks like a good character and a good member unlike ares the mage here, hmmm idk the shady elf is kinda acting sus and i wonder if he is the one who made that kid go berserk and thanks for translating this good manga!!

Users who are viewing this thread