Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I see, someone want to be crushed... is ok, let them come, this manga needs some blood.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing better happen to this couple.

Not gonna lie, I almost always pair up siblings for my own warped reasons, I just can't think of Red and Lit being anything but a couple. Sorry Ruti. :(

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it's a flag. Not a death flag, but may be worse

Fed-Kun's army
@anak_sampah We've already seen spoilers...so no death flag.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana I wouldn't say "we've seen spoilers". The translations are pretty far ahead of where the manga is, so if you wanted to read you could. Needless to say, this isn't the kind of manga where tragedy strikes at every turn like with "Shounen A". Slow Life mangas are deliberately peaceful by design, for better or for worse.

Dex-chan lover
Please, can anyone that is reading the LN or WN tell me in which chapter these events are happening? I srsly need to know whats making Lit worried and cant wait tbh

Thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
so that poor guy from hero party is still standing on the roof until now? I feel bad for him xD
can anyone confirm if she is sad because
she met the guy from hero party that came for MC?

Dex-chan lover
"if you're telling me that these couple didn't have sex yet i wouldn't believe you"

*mc had lit on his lap and is being hugged
JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY DAMNIT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread