Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe: All good points. Lit's blessing, if I recall correctly, favors the adventurer's lifestyle, too. (Though--on a side note--I'd say, because of that, she's one of the most successful examples of someone resisting and suppressing the urges of their blessing, because she's not only doing the exact opposite, she wants to.)

@Aichan you have a good point but if i remembered correctly some of the nobles want her to fight for the throne. so it probably guild want her to subjugate monster 🤔or maybe king sent a message that she cant turn down, maybe political marriage with other kingdom considering that she is not fighting for the throne. well who knows we will see in the future chapter😁

Fed-Kun's army
I have read too much NTR doujin to read this chapter with innocent eyes, pls pardon me

Double-page supporter
@macarroiz if you can find some brain bleach to cure all the shit youve read then share it with me cuz we're in the same boat

LITERALLY HAVE U NEVER HEARD OF FLAGS BECAUSE UR WAVING THEM IN UR OWN FACCEEEEEEE

I...I feel NTR...GODDAMN IT! I NEED TO GET THERAPY ON THIS SHITTY GENRE! I WANT TO FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT NTR!

Dex-chan lover
Finally saw the elf again. Wish she was the main heroine instead...

Users who are viewing this thread