Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Considering the conflict with that impersonating demon after this, this cockblock moment saved the death flag from triggering.

Dex-chan lover
I DON'T CARE IF I GET A SINGLE PAGE OF LEWD *******.

JUST GIVE ME AFTER SEX ICHA-ICHA SCENES GODDAMMIT

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE AND LET THEM HAVE THEIR SLOW LIFE AS THE TITLE SAID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
No!! Little elf guy, the best you could have done in this situation was to bear your thirst until morning!! Why did you have to go get drinking water in the middle of the night... orz

Dex-chan lover
OK. I know this is kinda...normal(?) in manga/anime works but c'mon! They are already established as a couple and now sleeping on the same bed yet the author have to put the blocker in?

Don't get me wrong. I love this and still really much so. It's just a bit frustrating.

Cockblocked HAHAHA! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I was like... "OH YES! OH GOD YES!!!" And then... "Damn! Stopped in the middle"

Well that's okay. There's more chances since they sharing 1 bed now XD

Oh the irony. Because elf-kun quenched his thirst, everyone else was left thirsty. XD

Ty for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread