Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Those "black companies" are bringing a lot of good isekai series. Good for us. Poor japanese people.

Group Leader
@Erufu Not completely right.

@Milkshake The bubble is the changed from a statement about the bushido and is very hard to translate into english. But closest would be: The philosophy/nature/reality of work is a philosophy of dying.

can i just be really honest?
last page scared the shjt outta me.

Group Leader
@TetsuyaLP

Ah, I see.
It's reference to that famous quote from Hagakure "The path of warrior is death" (「武士道と云ふは死ぬ事と見つけたり」) ...

Thank you for the correction.

Dex-chan lover
to make sure i dont die from overwork again ill overwork again as a baby

hitting a fucking a baby? are u fucking serious? hope that boy die killed by some bandit or wild animal

That moment when your language is used in a grimoire....(though it's just gibberish)
Now seffy has to learn 44 alphabets, 21 vowels, and 4 tones lol

Double-page supporter
and BTW, for people who are saying that i will drop this after ch5, stop talking out of your bum, i will be continuing the manga.
Eum3h8Y.png

It's beautiful.

HAHAHAHA YES BE GONE YOU ASSHOLE OF A BRO FOR HITTING YOUR SIS! BE EATEN BY SOME WOLFS HHAHAHAHAH! like honestly if i was his lil sis and he just smacked me then I would do litterly nothing to help him, he acted like an ass and the most important question is why did he have to take a book from her so badly to even go as far as to hit her? My conclusion is that he is an ass of a brother that is jealous of his sister because she is cute, everyone praises her, and all.😒

Dex-chan lover
"Was it my assholes brothers fault for hitting me?"
"No, it was my fault because I'm japanese and I was mentally conditioned to take the blame for everything"

Users who are viewing this thread