Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad there doesn't appear to be a dedicated group for this as I'm really curious about where this will go, and it is a bit difficult to understand what is meant exactly here, especially in the exchange between MC and the magician who isn't happy with her being there.

Dex-chan lover
> ppl in high places bullying the baby (MC)
next:
- group of thugs ganging up on a baby (MC)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the translations so bad the dialogues don't make ANY sense. Wowzers.
10/10 would (should) google translate again.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, he started a quarrel with a literal 1-year old baby and fucking lost it too!
What a guy!

Double-page supporter
I didn't understand a thing when it came to the magicians.
Bad translations or just bad writing?

Wtf u telling me this good translation was by google dang no 1 would have known if you didnt mention it

Group Leader
@Med1um bruh. She said that she's a bad girl as that guy told her that she should listen to her elders. And yeah, I agree that the translation is trash. I tried my best to make a meaning out of them. Sorry for the inconvenience

Group Leader
I am sorry for the bad translation but, I tried my best to translate this. I cross verified things from 3 sites and asked people for help. I don't have a translator for this so this was the best I could do.

I am sorry, but I'll continue this series in hope that I find a translator.

Thanks for understanding

♪ I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back ♫

That´s how it all start.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that there is even a hinting that some group will by some inexplicable means manage to convince this guy to carry out a personal vendetta against a practically newborn baby is already amazing.

Whomever this master persuader is, should by now have already taken the entire country with just his words alone.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they booing the guy? He is fucking right, having a literal baby in the military is retarded.

Lol they're right for having a problem with a toddler in the military, especially frontlines.

Double-page supporter
@Cloutaku
Thanks for your hard work, at least the general meaning of their conversation was conveyed but it definitively left everyone confused as to why lol

The translation started out fine, but towards the end I felt something akin to a drop in quality... :C
I do hope you continue translating this tho, and you have my thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread