Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Sounds to me like a demon lord cursed him to be death it’s self. Killing people with its existence, but cannot truly die it’s self.

I don't get it. If he claim he has all those curses, especially the right hand where he touch the girl boob, wouldn't she have died too. Also drains the life force of her maids?

Dex-chan lover
@Werkinh let's assume because other world logic that either 1 it only effects humans witch makes sense as the demon lord wouldn't want to have his own race be killed by essentially kill aura. 2 demons/non humans dont have the same kind of life essence. 3 they have some weird connection to the old demon lord so they are immune to the power. 4 because plot needs to happen.

@Sharkexpert12 There is also the possibility that, since they seem to be extremely powerful beings, they are able to withstand the 'kill aura,' and possibly even recover quicker than they are being damaged by it.

Or you know they are protected by the best armor in the world... Plot Armor!

Dex-chan lover
wow 29 page of just the mc talking before the guy died...

Kind of the saddest end for a hero after he does his job.
Forced to live on unable to go near people.
Luckily I met these women form wherever and they stayed with him.
It should help him not to lose his mind from loneliness and aftereffects of things like living after having his head cut off for instance.

Dex-chan lover
lol this guy has Command Seals. Those 4 girls are Servants, then. Oh hey that's wrong, they're Maids. Whatever.

those maids are out of this world wtf, btw its better than what i expected i just thought it was pure fanservice without any background story but its quite good thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Given that he mentioned that he had met them before, pretty sure that those four are "four heavenly generals" of the demon army. And, at this point, he might as well be a new demon lord.

Fed-Kun's army
The thing about consistency is to always draw the black glove except when he deliberately takes it off and this chapter isn't consistent. He got a bare right arm/hand in several panels after he got beheaded.

Users who are viewing this thread