Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
they'll need this kid to save the world again or something, we can see that arc coming from a mile away.

they should know their master strange behavior when the say that villaggename.
if arushera with him maybe shell know and not come to that place 🤔

Well... that's cliche.
anyway, when will MC do sex activity?
not just ecchi. but a real fuck one.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I'm so surprised [sarcasm] to yet see another protagonist, who's very apologetic, insecure and shows very submissive behavior towards weaker, irrational idiots, despite there wasn't need or nobody asked for it.

He himself is just feeding their retarded beliefs of him, by basically "rolling over", like a dog, when instead he should open his mouth, show his "fangs", and clear that misunderstanding.
"But I'm a monster, I deserve all the hate of the world", is basically this idiot's way of thinking.

Very unlikeable character trait imo. One of the biggest turn-offs as a reader, is to see the protagonist show this type of submissive-/beta like of behavior, though there's no need for it. (the maids are more sane/rational than the mc, since even they thought he was being a retard)

All that's missing now is to see a picture of the author, doing a dogeza pose, and apologizing for this protagonist. That would make a full circle.

@Joonhas Careful don't cut yourself on that edge. The sort of "huh duh look at how awesome and alpha I am by steamrolling everyone I don't like" is the sort of approach to writing resulting thousand of cookie cutters isekai and Chinese cultivation trash flooding the Internet these days.

A good writer must know how to shit on the main characters whether when it comes to their attitude or behaviors or how other reacts to them.

yeah sorry @joonhas but i like it when the op protagonast is really submissive or weak emotionally like who doesn't want to protect the precious boy.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think the author did a “op Mc isekai trope” instead of making everybody mad at the Mc and the Mc being edgy with it, he realizes that they are right and has more wisdom than the average person but idk i might be wrong this is a guilty pleasure manga ig with the entire supporting cast

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
For a guilty pleasure manga this got real. I like heroes that save people despite being hated or never recognized. It's the whole point. If they do it for fame or harem they just become a showman. I wish this got updated more quickly. If i remember correctly it has more raw chapters than this

Thanks for the chapter!
Those villagers are a bunch of superstitious idiots. Granted his power is frightening but he used it to save a girl and never showed hostility. Yet as soon as he's recognized they chase everyone else away and take up arms. If he was really as murderous as they claimed then antagonizing him by throwing stones would've just prompted him to attack them rather than just standing by. They weren't reacting to a perceived threat but rationalizing their fear and disgust about what he could do. Agree with MC that their willingness to protect others is good but their judgement and empathy is extremely lacking. With reactions like this it's no wonder he needs one of the maids to sleep next to him every night to deal with the loneliness and ostracism.

@Gladiator02
I agree but I don't think that he should go out of his way to go and help/be nice to them tho unless there is another problem like the demon lord

Users who are viewing this thread