Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Usually in mangas like this we see the Hero always just stoically excepting their exile, but this chapter was able to flip that and make it to where he just kept all of that pain inside. I love it when mangas are able to deviate from the norm.

Fed-Kun's army
Never felt anything for this manga until now. I like how it's not just a manga where a shota is being pampered, but there's a reason that somehow explains this envio- ridiculous situation/environment.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm the hero, dammit!!! I saved all of you! Just once, say thank you!"

Some of us feel that sometimes, we do so much, and we're scorned for such.

Dex-chan lover
"No matter what shameful acts..." said the lewd onee-san, surely hoping for something lewd to happen. Shota proceeds to cry and complain.
This is fine too. Somehow, it made me cry too.

If that village didn't atleast have that one good person in it that was nice to the MC then I would've suggested a fire technique to use on that village, perhaps the one that was being created in the US around the same time as the nuclear bomb and used a certain flying rodent and an explosive device to burn down the Japanese villages. [For those that don't know the reason that they didn't use this method and it didn't become well known was because the bats got released in the military base and the explosives went off before they could catch the bats causing massive damage to the base]

Dex-chan lover
Me : Wow, this is just Ecchi shit with a bit of plot.

This chapter : Well yes but with Feels in it.

Users who are viewing this thread