Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Goddess of Space Time, Again

Dex-chan lover
I know his a prick and I shouldn't feel bad for him but I still feel bad for him

I thought lhtrans. Dropped it or something
cause the raw was already 2-3 chapters ahead i think..and they didn't updated this chapters for soo long. But I'm happy that they didn't cause i love this manga soo much.

Dex-chan lover
He even makes the Lelouch pose!
I can't believe how spiness this guy is, to even give this lady the time of day after how she treated him the first time. Then she has the gall to come back and offer the position she denied him the first time after he accomplishes something despite her?

Dex-chan lover
This manga was good up until this point, but the ending of this chapter went completely downhill. The author is really forcing a situation of continued battle a little too much. MC should have just killed Avel when he had the chance. And why in the world would Katua be protecting him when he hit her and tried to violate her? This is just too forced.
And the MC also went to far with his stupidity at the start of the chapter. Why the hell would he intentionally provoke the Goddess when he could have just refused normally? I get that he is super pissed off by her but that does not mean you should anger a divine being with power greater than you could even imagine.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinking along of the lines of "Don't throw trash in my lake!" by the lake goddess

Dex-chan lover
Lake Goddess: Did you drop the silver ball or the golden ball?
Makoto: I dropped neither of them. I dropped Avel's balls.

Dex-chan lover
I can't take this seriously anymore. It's like a little kid thought up the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Avel never learn his lesson he stay as scumbag and please do not drop trash into my lake lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting...

"Did you drop this Avel who's lost his balls, or did you dropped this Avel who has none to begin with (turned into female)"

Because why not.

Anyone who thinks this is not funny is a heartless bastard with Zero taste in Manga whatsoever? I really can't see why people don't like this. Are they just too edgy? "muh serious fantasy manga waaaaaaa" I don't think humor exists to these sad people

Power Uploader
Ah, how I missed the Log Hero. Can't wait to see what the Lady of the Lake spits back up next chapter. Totally like the fairy pond in Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread