Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 22.5 - No Way My Sister Is That XX!!

Contributor
I don’t know, it feels like now that he has the ability to see his old world, he’ll have even less of an impetus to go back. Now he can lurk in the real world while also spending all his time swinging his log in another world.

A previous comment described this as some 14-year-old’s fever dream, and honestly they’re on the mark.

Dex-chan lover
you could FEEL that maruko will actually shove a wood log up their butts if given the opportunity.

Double-page supporter
Some guys are persistent, better to put the foot down hard than risk leading them on.

Dex-chan lover
please don't swing your wood log at people.

you'll be charged with sexual harassment.

oh you meant an actual wood log? carry on.

Dex-chan lover
Imouto best girl, 100% worth getting logged

So, does the usage of wood logs as weapon run in their family?

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't understand the joke, their family name is Maruta. Maruta means wood log. They all have an affinity with wood logs because they're all wood logs. So when she say she will shove a wooden log up their asses, it's the same as how people would say "I will shove my fist up your ass".

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan When it's a threat it's usually a foot, people saying they'll shove a fist up there are convinced they are flirting. My favorite one was said by a high school coach, "I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass, the sweat on my knee will quench your thirst!"

Dex-chan lover
MC should seal this new skill (except for watching new anime or something). He could only see but couldn't do anything... It would only turn into regrets.