Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Superpower of the East

@MegaPiggy

First, thanks for the chapter update!

Second, I just want to say that I think that you had it right the first time with Yellow, instead of Huang. After all, everybody’s heard of the Yellow Emperor, so it’s NOT weird. Plus, English speaking readers want to know what the words mean, even for names if possible, thus the whole point of translating in the first place. Since Chinese speaking people get to know the name Huang as Yellow in their dialect, then why shouldn’t we know it as Yellow in ours?

Anyway, it’s not like I want you to change it back, I just wanted to give you a vote of confidence for the way you did it originally!

Thanks again for the chapter update!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the translation of this chapter.
"The tournament is going to be hard! That's why the kingdom is surrounded by a large fleet!"
😂

"I want you to escape alone with my metaphor". T/N: Metaphor means teleportation.

I mean... I'm as thankful as the next guy, but what people need to understand is that a translator is also a WRITER. You don't need to be good at Japanese, or even KNOW Japanese, to see that those sentences make zero fucking sense.
Now, if you want to say that you're ALSO bad at English, then I supose it can't be helped?

you're actually blind if you think anyone here is defending china. they're literally just pointing out bad shit japan did.

Users who are viewing this thread