Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Superpower of the East

Dex-chan lover
Is this series starts of good? @GridLite @Raydnt lol
I always read this with "wtf am I reading" from the start.
I think that is just your nostalgia(?) improving your memories

Thanks for the translation!

I don't mind this series become trash. I just want to see female Avel get fuxked by makoto
good point, I also want to see this part 😆

I gave a look to the raw already out 😳, I do not understand the jap .... but of "absurd" things there are several🤣

This series started off soo great,
But after the long break I pick it back up and realize it’s literally just like every other dumb freaking Japan isekai

Dex-chan lover
Now I realize why Alice creeps me out. The rose in her eye makes her look like the Borg.

Contributor
>Great Yellow Empire
>Apparently masters of torture
>In a manga written and published in a country that was the main participant in the Rape of Nanjing

BRUH

Seriously, why does every isekai need to go full force stupid when it comes to politics?

Dex-chan lover
@Halesy
Well, that is because it is. Or at least, it makes fun of the common cliches. How many stories do you know of which have a log wielding MC? Yet he said it is a common theme. It is not meant to be taken that seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu Lmao u might be right. I might just be thirsty as hell when i first read this trash and rated it as 10 lol
my past self was a god forsaken soyboy ffs

where is the problem?
there is an attack by ship, like the fight vs the pirates
he can casually sink the ships from the attacking empire and win the war ???

@junaria
its a dude using a log to hit people, that is how deep the plot is, the author need to create people to the protagonist hit them with the log, since the first time he used the log, that is the plot, i think it was 22 chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
The translation is probably fine but you could use a proofreader for some parts. Gave me a bit of a headache.

As for the story: "The Great Yellow Empire"...
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I get this is suppose to be a comedy and it rifts a bit on isekais but I can't help but ask...
lA2Gf4P.jpg

Group Leader
Attack of the evil definitely not Chinese people who are bad and horrible and have slaves and practice torture and do other generic evil things

Users who are viewing this thread