Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Superpower of the East

Dex-chan lover
The china defense force trying to defend their communist hellhole even in a manga's comment section XD

@xyzzy
Japan has been lying to itself for decades about its role in WWII. The anime Ao No Exorcist has a character in it that's dead ringer for Hitler. Not a heavy mind you, but one of the support characters. He's never named, but you know...

Contributor
@BalrogDeMorgoth

Nah, we're dealing with hypocrisy here. China has done bad things - that is true. But for Japan to take the high road, as if they didn't do the same thing in WWII, is laughable.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Yeah, sure, totaly credible, how much does Winnie the Poo pay you to defend the communist hellhole of china even on Mangadex ? that or you're autist enough to think a manga having a random evil empire is Japan taking the high road.

Also Japan didn't starve 60 millions of their own people so no, Japan didn't do anything comparable to China.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, the great yellow empire
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He just needs to jump into the air and chuck a LOG from the HORIZON. ba-dun-tis.

@BalrogDeMorgoth It was closer to 70 million that we know of. Likely higher since nothing accurate ever comes out of there since the last roaring 20's.

Double-page supporter
@MesaOracle Uhh you just reminded me of Log Horizon, another good manga that was neglected a lot by the translation community, think the anime was based on the novel though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you had to translate the emperor's name literally into yellow. You could have simply written Huang Empire. It's a bit strange to call it yellow empire. It's like if there was a Weiss Empire, I don't think you would translate it into White Empire because the name is not supposed to be taken literally as White.

Group Leader
@Nk9bjP4A
Like I said at the end of the chapter. I’m not good at translating. This was my first time.

I fixed that issue thanks for telling me.

Dex-chan lover
@MegaPiggy

Don't worry, I'm positive your translation is already of a quality higher then the manga you are translating.

Dex-chan lover
so why can't MC defeat them himself? he can just pull the same tricks he did with the pirates and sink their entire fleet all by himself. even if he can't take on their army alone just sinking their fleet or part off it will show that they can't just invade the island so easily and that it is well protected

Users who are viewing this thread