Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Price of Destructive Power

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapter, are u gonna pick this up officially or is it just one loose chapter like the last 4 ppl that released a chapter before?

Group Leader
@Hollow7F
Yes, but not on a consistent schedule if I'm the one who has to typeset it. It'd be infrequent or based entirely on surges of energy, like today's was.
I'm extremely whimsical when it comes to schedules, so slotting the time to typeset and redraw this in in non-existent for most days of the week.

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I would see this pop up in my follows list so thanks for the surprise. Idk if it’s me but some of the panels the girls have their eyes too far apart that it kinda disturbs me. Thanks for the translations & for reviving the log hero from the grave.

Am I the only one who would just love to see the MC absolutely body the heroines instead of him snapping out of it? That would be a lot funnier and a lot less cliche...

The godess want to possess the child so she can stay on earth and inherit the destruction god blessing to enslave humanity...

Double-page supporter
He gonna F all at this rate especially when he tried to watch his future including Avel...

Contributor
genderbend avel healing MC scene for next and this manga is complete

Users who are viewing this thread