Shingan no Yuusha

Fed-Kun's army
I was thinking about translating it (there are 7 new chaps available), but it has a huuuuge amount of dificult kanji

How do all of the people that gave it 1s not realize that this doesn't take itself seriously. It flies by all of the common tropes and instead focuses on wood logs. This is beautiful.

that could have been a really good comedy if it were a bit more polished . the wood log idea was hilarious tho

It's a solid 7. Not sure when it dipped to 6 but ignore it. Dude uses a damn log as a weapon, I dig it. A little too harem-y (and I like that crap) but it's decent.

I want to say: the description is such isekia trash bait i cant fucking handle it, and i AM isekai trash.

In summary: more karate idiot please.

Fed-Kun's army
nice description that shows that it's going to be a terrible ran isekai harem again...

Okay, let's be real for a sec. At least the author is honest about it being trash and going forward with it anyways. Brave but stupid. Imagine 30 years later someone asks what you did and you have to answer "Ah yes I wrote something that was so painfully mediocre it challenged the literary creativity of writing a mediocre story."

Just when I thought this couldn't get any shittier, the author proves me wrong.... sasuga japan!

Double-page supporter
the description should be enough to put off anyone interested in the manga, however, I would not call my tastes in manga normal.

Dex-chan lover
TOP KEK!!!
3t83o2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: some hero's start with a cypress stick, but this guy here got stuck with the whole fucking trunk...

Users who are viewing this thread