Shingan no Yuusha

Dex-chan lover
There's a sexual violence tag. Who gets raped? Do any of the main heroine/ main harem girls get raped? Can anyone please clarify this so I can decide if I will read this

Last edited:
There's a sexual violence tag. Who gets raped? Do any of the main heroine/ main harem girls get raped? Can anyone please clarify this so I can decide if will
There isn't any onscreen rape, but a woman being raped and wanting to commit suicide is a major plot point. Also, one of the antagonists threatens to rape the MC's girls.

Dex-chan lover
Slayerscans really be dropping the ball if they cant realize thst theres like 10 missing chapters and theyve just skipped over missing parts twice now. There's no point in reading the updates if they dont go in order

Fed-Kun's army
Slayerscans really be dropping the ball if they cant realize thst theres like 10 missing chapters and theyve just skipped over missing parts twice now. There's no point in reading the updates if they dont go in order
I thought that maybe there was another scanlator who pulled out of mangadex and left a gap, but idk that's why I asked. maybe raws don't exist?

Users who are viewing this thread