Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Perversion 11 - Haa... Hoshi is like a moth to a flame.…

Group Leader
Since there are two groups doing this series, people have naturally been asking about the difference in translation quality between them. We wrote up a pretty detailed explanation about this in the general comments section for the series, so please have a look if you're interested in translation quality. https://mangadex.org/thread/189532/4/#post_1815435

Dex-chan lover
Marriage.

Once a girl tells you she want to cuddle you like her dakimuras and that you're her husbando, the only solution is marriage.

Dex-chan lover
And obviously the dad is completely fine with that…

Manga characters and irresponsible parents, can you name a more iconic duo ?

I’m always complaining about the slow progress of most rom com but now that there’s a series with a fast pace, I’m not sure if I ready for it

Aggregator gang
Tbh this happens in irl quite often when it comes to teenage dudes with older females with the acceptance coming from SOME older males thinking that the teenage dude got game and quite the opppsite from older women. Either way NOT COOL DUDE NOT COOL.

Dex-chan lover
I bought tickets expecting something else but is it bad that I don't want to get off this crazy train?

Dex-chan lover
Dad being the best wingman

@screamdoom
its going exactly where you think its going.
headpats and consensual handholding.

Users who are viewing this thread