Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Perversion 11 - Haa... Hoshi is like a moth to a flame.…

@alex68785

Thanks for the detailed explanation (and for the latest chapter!)
Sorry, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so it's kind of hard to see the difference.
Especially for the redraws, they just stand out in different ways to me.
Either way, thank you for your work, and sorry. I didn't mean to offend with my comment earlier.

Aggregator gang
@alex68785 fucking hell, thanks for clarifying! And here I always wondered why'd you even need redraws, since I don't care for japanese text removal. Knowing hiragana/katakana I often can just read them myself

world speed

man i cant even imagine if it was a lust filled good looking dude holding himself back constantly from attacking a 17 year old good looking high school girl but the girl was the one moving it forward and coming to his house after the guy kissed her

Well, legal age is only 3 or 4y away from him but with parents approval he can marry after 18....hmm but im not sure if he can with someone over 20(didnt look up) still our boy is def speed running this, Eroko might be very pervy but against her is a 16yo horny guy

Users who are viewing this thread