Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Perversion 18 - While the Hoshi’s away, the mice- I mean…

Dex-chan lover
The dad is such a good guy. It feels like he really loves his family, ya know?

6ADLV4r.gif

Dex-chan lover
Koharu's admiration is very on point. Eruko mananging to be so pretty and in great shape despite all these years as an almost shut in is indeed quite wonderous.

Didn't just kiss boobs, he sucked. Good man, smart man, knows what he wants.

Dex-chan lover
@Jackist: You hit the nail on the head. This manga is progressing so wonderfully, I have no complaints. Eruko herself is gorgeous, adorable, no monstrous flaws added for "realism"; Hoshi is neither an idiot, milquetoast, nor closeted--it's all good.

It's all good.

Wholesome relationship? You already went way past that ever since u went and did intense foreplay everyday.

Dex-chan lover
What the shit is, this super lucky situation? That bloody horn dog was actually rewarded with literally the best character of this series and within 10 chapters not only did they become a couple but he's literally living every man's and particularly every high school boy's dream, kissing a hot babe, fondling her massive bewbs, inches away from losing his virginity all while she's simping like crazy for him.

What is, this annoyance I am feeling???

Users who are viewing this thread